Instant pot beef and broccoli is the delicious Chinese Cuisine that is cost effective and can be prepared at home without any fuss! We can say that this is the most popular recipe to cook in instant pot. No wonder this recipe is made scrumptious with thin sliced tender beef and broccoli dipped in sweet and salty sauce and the heat from red chili flakes give it a damn luscious taste.
Easy and Finger-Licking Recipe:
Prepare a healthy and finger- licking Instant Pot Beef and Broccoli in just a few minutes. Here, we will provide you with the easiest recipe and ingredients that most will be available in your kitchen. A perfect dish to be served in the dinner.
What type of Broccoli you must cook?
Try to get fresh broccoli instead of frozen. In fact, you must cook the broccoli separately in a microwave oven or on the stove rather than cooking in the instant pot with the beef can make it a soggy green mess. Hence, cook the broccoli separate to give it a crunchy, saucy, and bright green color with the extra tender beef.
Want to Buy Instant Pot Or Need Buyer Guide & Reviews Please Check Here
A Secret Ingredient:
To make Beef and broccoli more delicious tender it with a Mongolian sauce; that is a secret ingredient of this recipe. A Mongolian sauce will give it a juicy and healthy flavor.
The Incredible Ingredients:
The instant pot Beef and Broccoli is cooked by adding the following ingredients. Let’s have a look on them
- 1-1/2 lbs thin sliced boneless beef (with all unnecessary fat removed)
- 2 teaspoons of olive oil
- Fresh ground pepper
- 4 cloves garlic chopped or minced
- 1 medium sized onion finely chopped
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 3/4 cup of beef stock
- 2 teaspoons of sesame oil
- 1 lb fresh broccoli florets
- 1/8 teaspoon of red pepper flakes
- 3 tablespoons corn starch
- 3 tablespoons water
- Toasted sesame seeds for garnishing (optional)
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
Healthy instant pot beef and broccoli required the following time in its preparation.
- Preparation time:10 minutes
- Cooking time:12 minutes
- Additional time:8 minutes
- Total time:30 minutes
- Marinate beef with pepper. Add olive oil in the cooking pot, add beef slices when oil starts sizzling. Cook the beef until it becomes browned. Transfer the beef into the plate when it is done
- Add onion in the pot and saute it for 1-2 minutes until it becomes soft. After that add garlic and saute it for 1 minute.
- Then add soy sauce, brown sugar, beef broth, red pepper flakes, and sesame oil to the pot. Stir all the added ingredients until the sugar is dissolved properly.
- Now place the beef in the instant pot along with the prepared juice(above mentioned). Select the high temperature and set the timer for 12 minutes.
- Then place the broccoli in a microwave oven and add 1/4 cup water. Microwave the broccoli for 3-4 minutes until it is tender.
- When the instant pot time is done turn the pressure cooker off and release its pressure carefully. After that remove the lid.
- Now take a cup to mix corn starch and water. Stir this properly to make a fine liquid. Add it in the pressure cooker and mix it well and boil it until it becomes thick, also add the steamed broccoli in it.
- Your tempting delicious Healthy instant pot beef and broccoli are ready to serve just garnish it with the sesame seeds to give it extra taste.