A delicious Potato salad recipe!
Instapot potato salad is so tempting and easy that you will fall in love with the taste and you will make it again and again. With the help of an instant pot, you can make a perfect potato and eggs salad in no time. In fact, it is one of the favorite dishes among kids as well as adults.
In this recipe, potatoes and eggs are cooked together in an instant pot to make an appetizing salad. This palatable salad is quite easy and quick to prepare. Instant pot is a very popular brand of the electric pressure cooker in which you can make Quick Potato Salad!
Rich and additive potato salad!
Instapot potato salad is creamy, fluffy, and crunchy in taste. Potatoes and eggs are all time favorite of people with all age groups. When mixing these two yummy things with a light dressing you can get a luscious taste and your friends will beg for the secret recipe for sure.
A perfect summer salad!
You can serve this tempting potato salad as a side dish with barbecue or a summer salad. It is light and savory in taste so it can accompany many dishes. Moreover, it is a flavorful dish and will be a heart-winning bowl in a get-together. The barbecue platters are incomplete without this salad. As the barbecue and picnic seasons are around the corner so this recipe will prove to be very useful for you as it is very simple, quick, and easy to make.
Let the fun begin with the ingredients:
- 6 medium-sized russet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 4 large eggs
- 1-1/2 cups of water
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onions
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon dill pickle juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- First of all, place the steamer basket in the instant pot. Now peel the potatoes and chopped them in fine cubes. After this, add the potatoes, eggs, and water in the pot. Lock the lid properly and set the pressure High, select the 4 minutes cook time and start the button.
- When the timer beeps, release the pressure carefully and open the lid.
- Now take out the steamer basket from the instant pot and place the eggs in ice cold water to cool.
- Take a large bowl and mix the mayo, onion, parsley, mustard, and pickle juice together. Add the cooled potatoes and mix with the mayonnaise mixture gently.
- Peel the 3 cooled eggs and diced them. Add them in a potato bowl and stir it with potatoes properly.
- Add salt and pepper according to your taste. You can add more mayonnaise according to the consistency you want.
- Now refrigerate the salad at least one hour before serving it. Top the salad with the remaining boiled egg.
Enjoy this healthy and full of nutrition’s Instant Pot Potato Salad with your friends and family.